Have you wondered how many dishes you can make from barbecue sauce? If you have ever done a barbecue, you might know how difficult it is to use the sauce leftover after your barbecue is over? But today, we tell you some great ways to utilize that leftover sauce. Here in this article, we have given our top two recipes whose primary ingredient is a barbecue sauce. Let’s start with it:
BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Nutritional benefits: Improves Immunity, A low-calorie meal, Benefits as an aging factor
Total time: 10minutes
- Two-three tablespoons of gluten free barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cups of shredded carrots
- 1/2 cups of shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup of leaf romaine lettuce
- One small sandwich bun
- Two teaspoons of light ranch
- Take a pan and put it on medium heat.
- Add carrots and two spoons of barbecue sauce.
- Stir it and cook it for about 1-2 minutes.
- Now turn OFF the heat. And keep the pan aside for a minute.
- Then take the chicken and roast it for 1-2 minutes.
- Take a sandwich bun and cut it into two pieces. And put the mixture on one side.
- Now put the chicken above the mixture and place both sides together.
- Your BBQ Chicken Sandwich is ready to serve.
Smoky Corn & Black Bean Pizza
Nutritional benefits: A low-calorie meal, Vegetarian dish
Total time: Approximately 30minutes
- 1/3 cups of gluten free bbq sauce
- One cup of shredded mozzarella
- One cup of tomato pulp
- Two tablespoons of cornmeal
- One cup of canned black beans. Rinse it properly.
- One cup of corn kernels
- One whole-wheat pizza dough
- Take a medium-sized bowl and add beans, tomato pulp, and corn inside it.
- Mix all of them properly.
- Now take a large baking sheet and sprinkle cornmeal on it.
- Place your dough over it and stretch it to make a 12-inch circle.
- Make sure the cornmeal completely covers the upper surface of the dough.
- Transfer the crust from sheet to oven’s grill.
- Cook the crust for about four to five minutes.
- Cook until the crust gets puffed and light brown color comes on the bottom.
- Take the crust out from the oven.
- Spread the organic barbecue sauce on its upper surface.
- Now spread some veggies and mixture we made in the first step.
- Give the finishing by sprinkling cheese at the end.
- Then put the pizza on the grill and cook it for about four to five minutes.
- Take it out and enjoy eating.
So these were our top two recipes that you can cook when you have lots of barbecue sauce left unconsumed in your fridge. The best part about these recipes is that they are super easy to make and require significantly fewer ingredients. In the end, if you like reading this blog, then do share it with all your friends who love to barbecue frequently. Also, do tell us your experience of cooking these dishes in the comment section below.